Tuesday, December 15, 2015

New Blaster

    Hey guys, this is a modded and painted Nerf Rampage. This gun is already one of my favorite spring powered blasters, and I just made it better.
    On the inside, I drilled out the Air Restricter, took out all of the locks, upgraded the springs (regular stock spring and catch spring), tightened the air seal, and re-lubricated all moving parts. These mods are pretty beneficial to the efficiency, and overall feel to the blaster. After the mods, I am getting about 10-15 feet more range than stock, and much better accuracy.
    On the outside, I started with two black base coats. The internals are painted however, I left the internal moving pieces orange. After this, I added a grey "speckle." This gives the blaster a camouflage aspect to it. The handle is the exact opposite, grey with black speckle. On top of this I added two coats of clear coat to lock in the colors. Here are some pictures: 




   This individual blaster is 80$. If you like what you see, email me at tacticreations100@gmail.com and we can make one just for you based on your own personal specifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment