Thursday, December 3, 2015

Hello, I'm Josiah. This is where I will be posting pictures of work and commissions that I've done previously. None of these are for sale, but if you email me at tacticreations100@gmail.com we can make one for you. Like I said before we are new to this blogging thing so bear with us ;). Note that if you are on a mobile device, the pictures may show up as black. If you want to see what the paint job actually looks like, log onto a computer and it should be fine.



 This lovely Nerf Retaliator was a commission I got a while ago. They wanted the paint scheme to look like Midnight. I did my best, and combined greens, whites, greys, and blacks to create a hazy, murky, dark paint job. On the inside I removed the air restrictor, re- lubricated everything, and removed the unnecessary locks. Ranges have increased from about 65 feet to about 80 feet. Overall I would give myself a 9/10 for the paint job and a 10/10 for the internals.


This is a painted and modified Nerf Hammershot. The commissioner requested more spring pressure, lubrication, and air restrictor removal. The paint scheme I did was a White base with Grey details. If you can tell, I also added a slight yellow tint to show weathering. Although the Gun only can hold 5 darts at one time, all of those 5 darts consistently hit their target. Overall I would rate this a 8/10 for the paint job and a 9/10 for the internals.

The Nerf Stryfe, as pictured, is in my opinion, one of the best guns ever made. With this blaster I did not really try to increase performance but really focused on the paint job. I did a Grey, Dark Grey, and Black Paint Scheme. I did a darker grey around the battery box, on handle, and on the "Stryfe" name plate. The lighter grey can be seen on the center of the battery box, the jam door, and the little "carrots" under the barrel. The rest is black and it is symmetrical on both sides. Overall I would give my self an 8/10 for the paint job and I didn't really do much on the inside except for a little lubrication on the moving parts.









No comments:

Post a Comment